Zoho vs Salesforce – Two Best Cloud Infosystem CRM Solutions
Zoho CRM solution and Salesforce CRM solution are the two softwares that are used to handle a massive amount of data and user information. Moving the day-to-day business processes to a CRM platform allows you to focus on your core values and evaluate KIPs that matter the most.
In this post, we will judge two of these best cloud CRM solutions based on how effective they are at storing and backing up your business data. So without any further ado, let’s start with a company overview of Zoho and Salesforce.
1. Zoho vs Salesforce CRM – Overview
Salesforce is the best CRM solution provider in the market and it was founded in the year 1999. Since its inception, Salesforce has been one of the best SaaS vendors. Salesforce CRM has attracted some of the big companies like Coca-Cola, Delta Air Lines, and the American Red Cross.
Zoho CRM was founded in the year 1996 in California by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas. The company was founded as an IT service provider known as AdventNet Inc. The company, initially, did not launch the Zoho web suite. Zoho is a privately-held company and its headquarters are located in Chennai and California.
2. Zoho vs Salesforce CRM – Features & Pricing
Talking about the features of Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM solution, both platforms are known as the best CRM solutions in the world. Both CRM solutions offer a complete package of powerful features needed to streamline your business processes.
Coming to the pricing aspect, Salesforce offers its CRM solutions in exchange for a big amount as compared to Zoho CRM. Zoho CRM comes with monthly billing, unlike Salesforce’s annual subscription. In simple words, Zoho is approx. 90% cheaper than Salesforce.
3. Zoho vs Salesforce CRM – Pros & Cons
Apart from these details, here are some pros and cons.
Zoho CRM services
- Up to 3 users are allowed by Zoho CRM’s free version.
- User-friendly and simple procedure to start.
- Offers almost all types of marketing and service tools.
- The free version of Zoho CRM does not offer many features.
- Zoho CRM solution comes with some third-party assimilations.
Salesforce CRM services
- Salesforce CRM is known as the leader in the field of CRM services and tools.
- The data storage facility and customer information are brilliantly optimized.
- Salesforce CRM software offers a user-friendly interface.
- A wide spectrum of features leads to complete confusion among new users.
- Salesforce CRMs training model is not very useful.
Zoho vs Salesforce – Which is the best fit for you?
When it comes to selecting the right CRM solution for your business, it is always recommended to seek help from the best CRM consultant. The best CRM consultant will help you to use a CRM solution that is easy to deploy and customize. You can even get your CRM software customized through your consultant in order to make it the best fit for your business.
Cloud InfoSystem is one of the best CRM consultants with over 10 years of experience in CRM implementation and other services. To find an ideal CRM solution for your business, reach out to Cloud InfoSystem.
One Reply to “Zoho vs Salesforce – Two Best Cloud Infosystem CRM Solutions”
Very Informatic blog